Keep track of your collection with this Excel-based program, available only here! It includes every game listed in AtariGuide, with it's rarity and auction value. The game manager has two operating modes:
- Keep an inventory of your game collection and trade lists
- Quickly calculate the total value of your collection
- Create Have/Need lists to facilitate trading
- Sort lists easily by name, manufacturer, or rarity
Want to auction off a set of 100 games? Don't spend an hour typing them in! Just check off the games you're selling, and the Auction Generator will create a table (in HTML format) that you can paste directly into your auction listing at Ebay or other auction site!
- Include rarity ratings and total estimated value
- Link game titles directly to their pages in AtariGuide
- Enhance the value of your auctions by giving your buyers all the information they need!
- Includes three different listing formats
(Yeah, it's free!)
Requirements: You must have an installed version of Microsoft Excel (no older than Excel 97), or a fully compatable spreadsheet program.
Note: The Game Manager is also available on the AtariGuide CD!
- If you receive the message "OK to overwrite cells" or something like that, click "yes".